Tuesday, June 14, 2011

te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est

One time me and a gorgeous girlfriend finagled our way backstage to hang out with a favorite musician.  It was awesome.

That stupid story should offset a message of today, which is wow I was shocked both by how cruel and how magnanimous and lovely people can be.  According to my rules I cannot now complain about Utah for at least a week.

But back to the story.  I looked up the band today because I was feeling nostalgic for more exciting times and LOOK HOW COOL THESE ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEOS ARE.  It's a trilogy, so here's the first one:

This is one of my favorite songs.


The other ones are "Swan Meat" and "The Long Vein of the Law" which typing them out together there makes them sound way sexier than I had realized before but that's neither here nor there.

I like everything about these.  They're done by a company called SSSR, which is a self-described Norwegian/Japanese animation collective, who are hopefully taking applications because I will not rest until I become a denizen of this thing.  If I can find their website which is proving more difficult than anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment