Saturday, October 1, 2011

never sleep no nay never

I am still not asleep because I spent today with a migraine, which is not inherently interesting except that I get weirdly dissociative when these things hit about every six months and just in general act like someone who is on mushrooms all day. Which in this case included staying up all night curating my youtube favorites, because, priorities.

So here are the ones I watched again more than twice because I thought they were especially whatever they were:

Under the Great White Northern Lights aaaaaah this is the cutest.

WHY HAD I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE LIKE LAST WEEK.

My first intro to Bauhaus. *cue nostalgia*  I bought the cd with this song at Tower when it was still there on the drag and I was fifteen.  Um though also this video is pretty sexy...so...be careful.

like...eighty-seven of the views on this video are from me.

Hal and Mario from the beginning of Infinite Jest.  THIS IS THE MOST FUNNY.  I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS.

except for maybe this.  no.  i will never stop watching this when i'm sad.  this is the pinnacle of the internet.

OK time to be serious again.

Karin is my other female role model.
love her.
Cocorosie.
bring me the disco king.

OK it worked; I'm too tired to post any more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment